Responsibility | Equality & Inclusion
- As a proud women-owned brand, BAO Lab is certified by both WBE Canada and the Universal Women’s Network, which support equality in business – from the workplace to the wider corporate landscape.
Responsibility | Dermatologist-Approved
- We promise to protect the skin you’re in with independently certified products. Our products are recognized by the Skin Health Program at the Canadian Dermatology Association, ensuring they are free from common irritants and allergens.
Responsibility | CertClean
- Natural skincare doesn’t necessarily mean free from harmful ingredients. BAO Lab ensures safe skincare with CertClean-approved products, which are rigorously examined for the use of harmful ingredients such as carcinogens and chemicals.
Responsibility | Cruelty-Free
- Good skincare shouldn’t have to cause harm. We are Leaping Bunny certified, which means that we never test on animals, make this pledge annually and are open to third-party audits at all stages of the production process.
Responsibility | 100% Vegan
- Better for the environment and all the animals in it, our products are VegeCert approved, so no animals or animal by-products have been used to create them.
Responsibility | Sustainable Packaging
- Our responsibilities don’t end inside the bottle. We rebel against the use of single-use plastic by packaging our products in glass and cardboard instead, as they are materials that can easily be recycled.
Responsibility | Giving Back
- Giving back is a pivotal step in moving forward. We are proud to be a dedicated long-term sponsor of the SickKids Foundation and World Vision, an incredible cause that seeks better care and new cures for children.